• Monday, March 8 4:49 p.m. For no matter cause, a Valley West enterprise didn’t particularly need aggressive panhandlers burning cardboard out entrance.
• Wednesday, March 10 2:41 p.m. An argument flared over somebody’s canine pooping in an alley off Martha Courtroom. Good occasions.
4:31 p.m. A Valley West shoplifter in some way ripped his shirt whereas stealing a bottle of vodka, as one does, exposing his inky again.
10:23 p.m. A person requested an F Avenue restaurant worker what time she bought off work, and quipped, “I’ll see you wen the lights exit.” He then had slightly lie-down on the dirty parking zone close to a chainlink fence till moved alongside.
• Saturday, March 13 10:13 a.m. A shaven-skulled man in camouflage clothes head-butted an worker within the produce part at a freakwad-encumbered Uniontown grocery store.
5:31 p.m. A quartet of cocktail fanatics battled ineffectually on the Plaza’s middle till arrested for public drunkenness.
•Sunday, March 14 7:41 a.m. A Valley West fuel station micro-mart hosted an escalating battle between an worker and a rando aggro. First the bandanna’d bald beardo punched the worker within the face, then the employee pepper-gassed the puncher. This exhausted choices for hand-to-hand fight, so the burly beardling hurled a giant ol’ rock on the worker. Police got here and arrested the mart-tagonist.
4:50 p.m. A sticky-fingered girl making an attempt to steal sexual provides at a Northtown retail eroticism middle was held at bay by staff making an attempt to get their naughty items again. Police admonished her by no means to return on ache of trespassing.
1:06 p.m. A purple van with photo voltaic panels parked at Ninth and Ok streets hosted a camper, whose undoing was his penchant for throwing poop and pee at somebody’s home.
• Tuesday, March 16 2:24 p.m. A camouflage-shirted man with a number of duffel luggage at Seventh and G streets combined the obligatory yelling with what would possibly generously be termed singing, neither of which vocal stylings was beloved.
• Thursday, March 18 9:28 a.m. A man bought a trip to a Blue Lake on line casino from a pleasant stranger and left a few of his stuff within the automobile. Sooner or later the driving force, whose title he didn’t know, left, taking his stuff.
• Friday, March 19 12:54 a.m. A younger shoplifter went for tonnage over high quality and even fundamental palatability when he made off with an 18-pack of bland, watery beer from an Alliance Street cease ’n’ rob.
5:11 p.m. A she-weirdling created unease at an I Avenue retailer, and never simply due to her yellow poncho and purple face masks; the disposal of a home made knife there being a key issue within the cop-calling.
• Tuesday, March 23 8:19 a.m. After breaking out the massive window in a vacant H Avenue storefront, an city backpacker was arrested.
9:28 p.m. An I Avenue residence dweller seen a lady in a window throughout the best way together with her head protruding by means of some Venetian blinds, simply staring… and staring… and staring.. at his residence. After enduring an hour of the disembodied head and its relentless gaze, the resident requested her if she was OK. This elicited no response in any respect, simply extra staring… staring… staring…
1:06 p.m. A drunken, maskless girl got here right into a youngsters’s retailer on the Plaza. Requested to masks up, she spat on an staff laptop computer pc. Fallacious reply. Arrested.