A Dogecoin investor is refusing to money in on his funding regardless of dropping nearly $170,000 USD in a single day.
In keeping with a brand new report from CNBC, an investor by the identify of Glauber Contessoto misplaced over $167,000 USD on Tuesday alone because of the current plummets in worth throughout quite a few cryptocurrencies. Contessoto, whose portfolio solely consists of Dogecoin, invested his life financial savings of $250,000 USD into the meme coin 4 months in the past and managed to journey the wave, changing into a millionaire on the age of 33. “Up till yesterday, I had been a millionaire,” he defined.
At its peak, the worth of Contessoto’s funding surged over $2 million USD, however has now lowered again right down to $831,538 USD. Regardless of this, he stays bullish on the meme coin, insisting that he’ll proceed to carry it till his portfolio surpasses $10 million USD. At that time, he’ll dump 10 % of the funding and hold the remaining 90 % in Dogecoin.
“After I went into this Dogecoin funding, I deliberate on being in it for no less than a 12 months. I put in my life financial savings as a result of I knew I’d finally change into a millionaire,” he mentioned. “No matter occurs within the short-term doesn’t matter to me as a result of I’m trying to ‘hodl’ Dogecoin for years to return. I’m actually not fearful on the finish of the day.”
As of writing, Dogecoin sits at roughly 23 cents.
In different associated information, Warren Buffet has announced his resignation as a trustee from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.